What is the one thing that comes to your mind when summer takes over? For me, it’s the Jamun Season. Jamuns are also called as Jamla in the local Konkani language in the state of Goa. Jamuns or Black Plums are seasonal, which are not only tasty and yummy but also have multiple health benefits. Why eat Jamuns when you can drink them? Yes, you heard me right!
That’s why I have the Jamun shots – rich in nutrition and medicinal benefits. I tried this out and it really gave me a refreshing feeling. Therefore, I am passing it on to you so that you can give it a try this summer. Don’t get bored during this quarantine period but try something new, exciting and healthy.
Health Benefits of Jamun ShotsJamun shots or Jamun juice has several medicinal properties and health benefits. Here are some health benefits of Jamun shots you need to know before you go ahead and prepare your shot:
- Enhances immune system: This is very important, considering the current situation of COVID-19, which calls for a strong immunity to fight this deadly disease.
- Relief from Diarrhoea: Jamun shots or Jamun Juice mixed with ¼ portion of salt can provide relief from diarrhoea.
- Cures Digestive Disorders: A glass of Jamun shot can help treat digestive disorders such as dysentery, diarrhoea, and more.
- Female Sterility Problem: Regular intake of Jamun shots or Jamun juice has helped cure sterility problems in Females.
- Control Heart Diseases: Given the fact that Jamuns are rich in Potassium, it’s juice consumed on a regular basis is very good for avoiding problems related to the heart like blood pressure or strokes.
- Increase Haemoglobin: Jamuns are rich sources of iron, which helps increase haemoglobin count and purifies the blood.
How to Prepare Health Jamun shots at home?Here is a quick and easy recipe that will help you prepare your own healthy Jamun shots at home. So let’s start.
Method of Preparation:
Your Jamun shots are ready. One. Two. Three – bottoms up!
P.S. Ginger is added which helps clear the throat or dry cough.
Do leave your comments if you will try it or have already tried it. Always open to suggestions and improvements!